Digitizer support

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Mon May 20 13:16:01 UTC 2024

The calcomp driver didn't stay supported for long after modularisation, and
it certainly no longer builds, but it's still in the archive:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-input-calcomp/-/tree/master

I expect the build failures are mostly API drift, so if you have hardware
that the driver would support, it ought to work as well as it ever did.
Which, these days, might imply things like "you need to set it up with
xorg.conf because neither the kernel nor libinput know it's there".

- ajax