R128 errors

Chris Fisichella christopher.j.fisichella at gmail.com
Mon May 24 00:54:46 UTC 2021

Hi Gene,

Thanks for replying. I have no idea if it was a low volume card. You are
probably right. I just need S-video so I can stream movies for the kids
when they come over.

I am thinking of going back to the Xorg.0.log file and looking at the list
of cards that driver supports and seeing if I can get one still. What do
you think?

It would still be nice to get this ALL-IN-WONDER card running, but it is a
strange beast; it does TV in. They likely had to change some things to get
it to work. The more I think about it, the more I think you are correct.

Best Regards,
Chris