How complex would be to recode Xorg so it allow Me to use Unix sockets instead of TCP/IP sockets

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Wed Apr 29 18:45:52 UTC 2020

aaI AM using one Android VNC client app from GOogle Play. I have issues with
time between key pres and Speech. I must use pulseaudio-alsa on Arch Linux
and Espeak-ng driver. One second and more between key press and speech
responsiveness is too much.
FOrtunately, I do not work for IBM or for Microsoft. If I would focus on
security, I would had to be so good programmer, that I could simply develop
some Android apps with hod keys support myself by using Pascal. But there
are so many Linux apps which support hod keys. And making similar from
scratch for Android is out of my scope.
I can not develop Seamonkey equivalent myself in Pascal for Android. Many
hod keys do not work while using Android clients app.