XORG and Dummy driver compatible with Android

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Mon Nov 19 09:58:00 UTC 2018

Dear MR Anfimov,
Thank you very much for yours professional support.
But I AM sad, that external keyboard may be could not be used from AN x
running app.
When I will type
export DISPLAY=:0
on Debian executed by using Proot, do you think, that Debian would be
able to communicate with Xserver whichwill run on Termux?
Because Pulseaudio can be used by this way without issues.

It would be ideal solution. I would like to publicly thank all engaged C
and C++ language programmers, who are making specific source code
modifications so even XORG can be used on Termux environment.
Without yours hard work, Linux on Android would stay to be only Illusion
and not The reality.

Termux have significantly changed my life. Because I Am able to use
sound without distortion and system instability. And fortunately, there
are many GTK compatible applications, which do not create shared memory
files or shared executable stack.
Those apps including mate-control-center, many GTK window managers and
even Pulseaudio havebuild in techniques to use normal memory pool
instead of shared memory pool. Sure, developers have much more work to
adapt their sources to support both modes.