XORG and Dummy driver compatible with Android

Ilya Anfimov ilan at tzirechnoy.com
Mon Nov 19 10:57:18 UTC 2018

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 10:58:00AM +0100, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:

 Good day.

> Dear MR Anfimov,
> Thank you very much for yours professional support.
> But I AM sad, that external keyboard may be could not be used from AN x
> running app.

 Cannot say much about keyboard support in Xvfb. In general, key-
board would be disabled by default, but anything Xorg can support
can  be enabled in config.
 I don't know whether this android port supports any keyboard in-
put from android libraries...

> When I will type
> export DISPLAY=:0
> on Debian executed by using Proot, do you think, that Debian would be able
> to communicate with Xserver whichwill run on Termux?

 I  have  never used Proot, so don't know exactly. The DISPLAY=:0
requires common /tmp directory -- if it is,  then  probably  yes,
this will work.

 Anyway,  if  DISPLAY=:0  is  not usable -- you always can enable
tcp/ip (remove -nolisten tcp from startup scripts) and connect to
127.0.0.1:0