Need help with M$ touchmouse

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 12:09:31 PST 2014

On Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014 03:21:10 CEST, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Is it on git, or do I have to dl a tarball?

Either. [1][2]
The problem rather is that you'll *have* to compile several packages and very much likely also need to update some build tools as well.

> Other than the fact that even the LinuxCNC simulator would probably die
Sorry, I don't follow here. What do you mean by "die"?
You mean http://linuxcnc.org/ ?
I'd rather try to build that from sources (seems to be mostly python & tcl/tk anyway) on a parallel installation of an up-to-date distro of your choice.

Cheers,
Thomas

[1] http://ftp.x.org/pub/individual/, for mirrors: http://www.x.org/wiki/Releases/Download/
[2] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/, see "Xorg" repos.