Need help with M$ touchmouse

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Dec 7 15:58:47 PST 2014

On Saturday 06 December 2014 15:09:31 Thomas Lübking did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014 03:21:10 CEST, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Is it on git, or do I have to dl a tarball?
>
> Either. [1][2]
> The problem rather is that you'll *have* to compile several packages
> and very much likely also need to update some build tools as well.
>
> > Other than the fact that even the LinuxCNC simulator would probably
> > die
>
> Sorry, I don't follow here. What do you mean by "die"?
> You mean http://linuxcnc.org/ ?
> I'd rather try to build that from sources (seems to be mostly python &
> tcl/tk anyway) on a parallel installation of an up-to-date distro of
> your choice.
>
> Cheers,
> Thomas
>

> [1] http://ftp.x.org/pub/individual/, for mirrors:
> http://www.x.org/wiki/Releases/Download/ [2]
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/, see "Xorg" repos.

Great Thomas, marked msg important. ATM am in a swamp full of alligators
in some gcode.  and I can't find the drain plug.

Clearly, I have too many hobbies.  But they collaborate to keep me out of
the bars too. ;)

> xorg at lists.x.org: X.Org support
> Your subscription address: %(user_address)s

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)