ANN: xterm patch #283
dickey at radix.net
Tue Oct 9 03:56:01 PDT 2012
Patch #283 - 2012/10/09
* modify makefile and script to generate appropriate renaming
s/xterm/xterm-dev/ for test-package's manpage.
* improve makefile rules for installing/uninstalling pixmap files, to
include the newer mini- and filled- variants.
* clarify change in manpage regarding patch #282 change to always set
a window-decoration icon, even if iconName is not set.
* add a fourth flavor of window-decoration icons, "filled-xterm" for
a monochrome xterm with filled interior.
* use shape-mask to improve contrast of the window-decoration icons.
* minor changes to icon colors to improve contrast on bright-mud
* drop configure checks for memmove versus bcopy, and strerror
function; all currently tested platforms support these.
* cleanup configure macros, as done in byacc 20121003.
* improve configurability of the built-in icon selectable via the
* update config.guess, config.sub
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg