HORRIBLE HEADER FILES

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Apr 13 17:57:59 PDT 2012

On 04/13/12 06:40 PM, B.S.J.W. Stephenson wrote:
> I have just thrown up an X11R7.6 with MesaLib8.0.2 (and glut from three other
> files ,one also marked Mesa and from the same site) .
>
>     I have three missing header files from packages I know not :-
>    1) eglcommon.h
>    2) wsconsio.h
>    3) HIServices/Processes.h
>          From whence should the above be sourced ?????

None of those come from X.Org - eglcommon.h seems likely to be from Mesa, as
that's where the other egl*.h files are from - perhaps someone on the
mesa-dev at lists.freedesktop.org list can be of more assistance there.

>  Also have some faults with xf86-video-geode-2.11.10 . Gas has a type mismatch
> problem with files lx_driver.c and durango.c . I have an ATI graphics adapter ,
> should I bother to correct this ??

Probably not.  I don't think geode can build on x86_64, as the hardware was
all integrated with 32-bit CPU's.

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com