HORRIBLE HEADER FILES

B.S.J.W. Stephenson es018r6256 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 18:40:56 PDT 2012

I have just thrown up an X11R7.6 with MesaLib8.0.2 (and glut from three
other files ,one also marked Mesa and from the same site) .

     I have three missing header files from packages I know not :-
    1) eglcommon.h
    2) wsconsio.h
    3) HIServices/Processes.h
          From whence should the above be sourced ?????

  Also have some faults with xf86-video-geode-2.11.10 . Gas has a type
mismatch problem with files lx_driver.c and durango.c . I have an ATI
graphics adapter , should I bother to correct this ??

Last but probably not least , on compiling MesaLib
at the end of configuration , at the point it continues to build
apparently completely ( bar the egl header question mark above) ; I am
assailed by the declaration in the build log :-
*** No rule to make target 'linux-x86_64' Stop

I am working on a Slackware64 13.37 gcc4.5.1 glibc2.13 further details
available on request