HORRIBLE HEADER FILES

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Fri Apr 13 19:57:32 PDT 2012

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 02:40:56 +0100
"B.S.J.W. Stephenson" <es018r6256 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> I have just thrown up an X11R7.6 with MesaLib8.0.2 (and glut from
> three other files ,one also marked Mesa and from the same site) .
>
>      I have three missing header files from packages I know not :-
>     1) eglcommon.h
>     2) wsconsio.h
>     3) HIServices/Processes.h
>           From whence should the above be sourced ?????

It's not clear what you mean by "thrown up" - are you trying to
build latest Xorg stuff?  Assuming you are, and you're stuck on
building mesa 8.0.2, you'll need to install freeglut for that.

>   Also have some faults with xf86-video-geode-2.11.10 . Gas has a
> type mismatch problem with files lx_driver.c and durango.c . I have
> an ATI graphics adapter , should I bother to correct this ??
>
> Last but probably not least , on compiling MesaLib
> at the end of configuration , at the point it continues to build
> apparently completely ( bar the egl header question mark above) ; I
> am assailed by the declaration in the build log :-
> *** No rule to make target 'linux-x86_64' Stop

The geode hardware is 32bit only - it won't build on x86_64.

> I am working on a Slackware64 13.37 gcc4.5.1 glibc2.13 further
> details available on request

I've got the latest X11 stuff done locally and queued for the
Slackware -current tree at some point - patience...  :)

-RW