dual screen setup

Timothy S. Nelson wayland at wayland.id.au
Fri Oct 9 03:08:48 PDT 2009

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009, Leszek Koltunski wrote:

> I use a dual screen setup and the Gnome DE. My problem is that if I operate on the 2nd screen,
> *some* ( not all! ) of
> windows which are supposed to appear on it appear on the 1st ( primary ) screen instead.

 	I can confirm that I get similar results using enlightenment.
However, I can drag windows from one screen to another, so it's not usually
the end of the world.

 	Leszek, a suggestion.  Is it always the same applications that have
this problem?  If so, it may be a fault either in the app itself, or in its
interactions with everything else.

 	Anyway, HTH,

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayland at wayland.id.au    | I am                           |