evdev+hal => Too many input devices.

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Mon Jul 6 05:07:23 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 09:26:06AM +0200, Łukasz Maśko wrote:
> Dnia poniedziałek, 6 lipca 2009, Peter Hutterer napisał:
> [...]
> > Please attach the whole log, this snippet is not really useful for
> > finding the root of the problem.
>
> Here it is.

urgh, not as zip file please. Always attach files to bugreports or
mailinglists uncompressed - the harder you make it for someone to look at
the file the lower the chances that someone does.

if the file is really as long as you claim, check for add/remove devices.
I remember a bluetooth bug where devices never get removed, so each time the
mouse connected it would be added as new device - with the old one still
staying there.

This was/is a HAL bug, the disconnect didn't trigger the device removal
messages.

Cheers,
  Peter