Asking for review of patch for bug #19337

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Mon Jan 19 09:52:14 PST 2009

A few days ago, I posted a patch for bug #19337, which affects the
savage driver with current xserver git, and possibly many other
non-xrandr 1.2 enabled drivers. I think this patch needs to be reviewed
and possibly merged, because it fixes an annoying crashing regression
with users not fortunate enough to have an ATI/Intel/NVidia video
chipset as their primary display. Apparently the bug reporter does find
that his bug was fixed with this. What do you think?

--
perl -e '$x=2.4;print sprintf("%.0f + %.0f = %.0f\n",$x,$x,$x+$x);'