DRI2 Protocol Spec Draft

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Mon Sep 8 14:58:19 PDT 2008

Hi,

Keith talked me intro writing a spec for DRI2, which I grudgingly must
admit is a good idea.  I used the randr spec as a template, except I
replaced the flowery section dividers with a more fitting gears motif.
 It's still a work in progress, mostly the introductory/background
sections though.  The requests and wire encoding sections are mostly
complete and is close to what's in the git repos at this point.  The
implementation isn't fully uptodate with the spec yet, but I figured
it would be wise to circulate the spec before doing more code churn,
so here it is.

cheers,
Kristian