i810: randr breaks after resume from ram?

Sascha Heid saschaheid at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 03:09:35 PST 2007

2007/11/23, Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com>:
> You should try 'vbetool post' after the echo and see if that doesn't
> make things a lot better under gentoo. I also have no idea how to make
> Ubutnu fix things.
>
> Btw, Jesse Barnes has recently added code to the DRM kernel module to
> suspend/resume the video hardware which will eliminate the need to run
> vbetool. That should become available in a while.

Using vbetool i can rotate the screen after the resume but it gives me
other problems.
First it shows me a long ascii-art disco-show until the Desktop comes
back eventually and then it adds alot of screen corruptions. I get a
few horizontal lines first and some minutes later they are all over
the Display and make it unusuable.
Im waiting for this updated module then.

Regards,
Sascha