sDVO card for a laptop

Vasudevan S savasude at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 18:16:27 PST 2007

Hi,

Sorry, this may not be most relevant mailing list for this question.
But, I couldn't find any other links on the 'LInux Graphics Drivers
site'.

I am running fedora core 6 on the 'compaq nc6320' laptop. This laptop has the
'Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS/940GML Express Integrated Graphics
Controller'.

I would like to connect dual montiors on this laptop, but this doesn't
support DVI output.

If I understand correctly, it is possible to connect the 'sDVO card'
here and it will be able to provide the DVI output. But, is this true
for a laptop as well? i.e can I buy a 'sDVO card' for a laptop?

Or is there any other way to use dual monitors for this graphics card?

Thanks for any help,
--Vasu