GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap working on GeForce 8800 but not on i965

Michel Dänzer michel at tungstengraphics.com
Sat Dec 29 09:30:53 PST 2007

On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 10:28 +0100, Mirco Müller wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 26.12.2007, 11:50 +0100 schrieb drago01:
> > > Any help on this issue is much appreciated!
> > >
> > have you tryed setting LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1 before starting your app?
>
> 	I do that by passing either True of False for direct-rendering in the
> call to create a GLX-context.

That's not the same thing. As there's no way to express in the GLX API
that an extension is only supported with indirect rendering,
GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap can only be advertised when the environment
variable is set. It might be able to work regardless if you force an
indirect context, but setting the environment variable is probably worth
a try anyway.