[ANNOUNCE] A Build System For X.Org Modular

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Apr 7 09:35:32 PDT 2007

Alex Deucher wrote:
> What is with all the attitude lately against Xorg?  It's a huge,
> understaffed project, and yet everyone seems happy to complain that
> it's hard/it's stupid/we're assholes unless someone holds their hand
> through every step.

+1

As a humble user I find working with people on this ML quite easy. Sure
I've had a few emails ignored in the past but I've certainly had more
responded to than not and I appreciate the time that takes, especially
as I can ask some pretty daft questions at times.

I've been honestly confused about the modular bashing of late. It's way
better than it used to be. The end of the make world was nigh for a
while and I'm glad it's finally happened ;) It's much easier to play
with Xorg these days.

Col