X11 & Spaceball

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:55:46 PDT 2007

On 4/5/07, Alex Deucher <alexdeucher at gmail.com> wrote:
> No offense, but I suspect you and Roland are the only two people on
> this list that actually have spaceballs.  That's why no one responded.
>  How about taking over maintainership of the driver?

They show up cheap on ebay from time to time. Would anyone who wants
to maintain the driver for one like one? I wouldn't mind buying one
for someone who felt like keeping the driver up..

I have one myself that I use with some custom software that I created
ages ago that talks directly to the device... It might be fun to use
it with blender sometime.. but thats not why I have it. :)