Searching for documentation

Jaime jaimeff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:03:30 PST 2006

Hi all, Im searching for documentation for doing some things and I'm a
little lost. Things that I want to do are:
-Control the movements and click's of mouse
-Knowing window's size and position, give them focus or not and resize them

At first I though I could modify the mouse driver (I read driver's
documentation from www.x.org and although there's no information about
input drivers, source code of mouse driver it's well documented) but I
don't know if there would be another way to do this, surely better
than changing mouse driver in the config file, maybe it is possible
for a program to get control of these things?
I'm not used to program graphics apps, so that's because I'm lost and
I don't know where to start, xlib? xcb?
I only want to make an app being capable to do these 2 things, it
wouldn't do anything else (I mean, there won't be any graphic
interface or requirement) what should I use&read?

Thanks in advance

PD:Sorry about my english :)