XRender benchmark

Zack Rusin zrusin at trolltech.com
Thu Mar 16 17:50:33 PST 2006

Single, blue eyes, tall, great body, loves to travel and read. Looking for
serious and committed testers of a new application: XRenderBenchmark.

Rapid fire fashion:

Git respo: http://www.freedesktop.org/~zack/code/xrenderbenchmark/
tarball: http://www.freedesktop.org/~zack/xrenderbenchmark.tar.bz2
Screenshot: http://www.freedesktop.org/~zack/xenderbenchmark.png

Q: Why?
A: Because we have nothing to benchmark xrender across paths.

Q: What's going on there?
A: We test all operations in predefined set of scenarios. Scenarios are
created in testscenarios.cpp in create_test_scenarios function.

Q: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?