Via Unichrome DRI and Asus K8V-MX K8M800 troublesome

Dennis Heuer dh at triple-media.com
Sat Jan 28 09:06:08 PST 2006

Please, is there anybody who can help me find a working modline. i tried
xvidtune but couldn't find a setting that changes anything visually.
Please, I have real headaches and am otherwise forced to buy a new
graphics card (am unemployed).

(The problem did not appear with my old RivaTNT2 and the native nv
driver)

Thanks

Dennis Heuer