Latest Xgl code

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 02:24:49 PST 2006

> > The main reason I'd like to merge your current tree back into kdrive
> > tree is for two reasons
> > 1) we've got too many trees already,
> > 2) merging into trees gives us a better idea when changes bust
> > something badly, I've already re-written the configure.ac to still
> > allow kdrive to be useful...
>
> If most people like this better that's fine with me. I'll help out as
> much as I can.

Okay I've merged up your current tree to kdrive server, it should work
the same as the codedrop you've given out, except you'll need Mesa
CVS....

> I agree. I'll probably have a few updates in the next couple of days to
> the code drop I did today but I'll provide these as patches.

Well now you should be able to work the patches against the kdrive
tree, I've commited the fb/render changes that as individual patchsets
so as to make them easier for keithp/anholt (hint hint) to take a look
at :-)

If you can check the xserver tree operates like the tree you dropped
I'll try and make sure the Xegl works the same as I hoped it would....

Dave.