Latest Xgl code

Rich Wareham rjw57 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 3 06:00:56 PST 2006

Dave Airlie wrote:

 > Okay I've merged up your current tree to kdrive server, it should work
 > the same as the codedrop you've given out, except you'll need Mesa
 > CVS....

I get a lovely build error which might be due to a mis-sync:

xglxinit.c: In function âInitOutputâ:
xglxinit.c:56: warning: implicit declaration of function âxglLoadGLXModulesâ
xglxinit.c:56: warning: nested extern declaration of âxglLoadGLXModulesâ
xglxinit.c:61: warning: passing argument 1 of âxglxInitOutputâ from
incompatible pointer type
xglxinit.c:61: warning: passing argument 2 of âxglxInitOutputâ makes
integer from pointer without a cast
xglxinit.c:61: warning: passing argument 3 of âxglxInitOutputâ makes
pointer from integer without a cast
xglxinit.c:61: error: too many arguments to function âxglxInitOutputâ

Which is a real error since xglxinit.c calls:

xglxInitOutput (&xglxScreenInfo, pScreenInfo, argc, argv);

But it is only defined in xglx.[ch] as:

void
xglxInitOutput (ScreenInfo *pScreenInfo,
                 int        argc,
                 char       **argv)

Just did a cvs up and it is still like that.

--
Rich