Looking for Grpahic Card which supports Rotating CCW with Acceleration, DVI Output and XV support

Thomas Glanzmann sithglan at stud.uni-erlangen.de
Thu May 12 00:43:03 PDT 2005

Hello Jeff,
thanks. I still can't rotate but xrandr is working (I guess it is a
problem with the old Xserver from Sarge; I will recompile my own).
However the nvidia readme[1] tells me 'The video overlay is not
available when RandRRotation is enabled.' which I need. So is there any
other Graphiccard out there which can do:

	- *Rotation*
	- *XV*
	- Hardware acceleration

Thanks,
	Thomas

[1] ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-7174/README.txt