Looking for Grpahic Card which supports Rotating CCW with Acceleration, DVI Output and XV support

Jeff Drouin undergroundman at 2357.org
Tue May 10 19:33:52 PDT 2005

nvidia 7174.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux.html

FYI, the readme tells you to add

Option "RandRRotation" "boolean"

to the Device section of XF86Config or the Xorg equivalent. At first I simply
added the text to that section, leaving the Option "RandR" "on" line in
place, and RandR did not work. Then I deleted the Option "RandR" "on"
line--still did not work. Then I tried changing "boolean" to "on", and that
made RandR work. Your system might make a functioning config file after
running the config utility, but I thought I'd share this incase yours does
something similar what mine did.

Jeff

|| On Tuesday 10 May 2005 19:42, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:
Hello,

* Jeff Drouin <undergroundman at 2357.org> [050502 05:06]:
> My nVidia FX 5700 LE works great with all those.

with which driver?

	Thomas