libdrm 1.0

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Tue Jul 12 17:42:35 PDT 2005

http://people.freedesktop.org/~ajax/libdrm/libdrm-1.0.0.gz

I'll soon be switching Mesa to require this to build the DRI drivers and the
DRI-capable libGL.  This means you need pkg-config.

This also means we can get rid of the copy of the drm source in
drivers/dri/dri_client, and after installing this you won't need a drm CVS
checkout to build the drivers.  This will also be where the modular X server
gets the drm support headers from.

You probably want to install it as a system library, which means

./configure --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/

The headers from shared-core are in there too.  I'm not sure it's the best
place to put them, but having them in a shared versioned module is much
better than the skew we have currently.

- ajax