Nice video of composite running from http://payne.aldervista.de/xorg.avi

Voluspa lista4 at comhem.se
Sat Sep 11 00:29:56 PDT 2004

(Sorry about the top post. Freedesktop doesn't thread on Subject and I
post from a webmail client which apparently won't preserve other data)

On Fri Sep 2004 Jim Gettys wrote:

> On IRC, I was given the URL http://payne.aldervista.de/xorg.avi

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=209039&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=350&sid=49905cc8345092f256a90f890989c92b

--Quote--

Al_bin

Reverent wrote:

> the 6.7.99.903 xorg works much better for me, so far i havent got any hard
> locks, only restarts of the x-server. Using an nvidia geforce-3ti and the
> 1.0.6111 driver. In KDE only scaling and shading a window leaves some
> artefacts when using transparency and client shadows.
>
> Here i recorded the beast in action (xcompmgr -c & transset):
> xorg.avi (~6.3 megs, DivX4)

What program did you use to make that recording ?

[...]

Reverent

Al_bin wrote:

> What program did you use to make that recording ?

xvidcap to capture and mencoder(mplayer) to do some tweaking, its in
portage.

--EndQuote--

Mvh
Mats Johannesson