[Xorg] New committer process?

Brandon Mercer nomercy at eutonian.com
Mon Jun 14 15:00:38 PDT 2004

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Brandon Mercer wrote:
>

>>How come you guys weren't this talkative when I posted a question?  I
>>didn't even get so much as a flame from the group to tell me my message
>>was stupid.
>>

>I guess you are referring to the "Dual Heads with ati 7200" posting. Maybe
>because nobody on this list uses dual heads and/or ATI 7200 or they didn't
>have time to volunteer to help with it.

Yes, you're right this is the posting I had.  Even still, someone should
have said SOMETHING about it.

>Maybe it is a big and listed in bugzilla already. Or maybe it is a bug and
>you should submit it.
>
>It is interesting that your email's logs said to "Please consult the The
>X.Org Foundation support at http://wiki.X.Org for help." But that webpage
>doesn't seem like any support webpage.

You're right again, this wiki page sucks.  While I appreciate that
someone can create something as powerful and intricate as X, without
proper, usable docs it's useless to even the most elite linux guru.
Brandon