[Xorg] New committer process?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Jun 14 14:19:50 PDT 2004

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Brandon Mercer wrote:

> How come you guys weren't this talkative when I posted a question?  I
> didn't even get so much as a flame from the group to tell me my message
> was stupid.

I guess you are referring to the "Dual Heads with ati 7200" posting. Maybe
because nobody on this list uses dual heads and/or ATI 7200 or they didn't
have time to volunteer to help with it.

Maybe it is a big and listed in bugzilla already. Or maybe it is a bug and
you should submit it.

It is interesting that your email's logs said to "Please consult the The
X.Org Foundation support at http://wiki.X.Org for help." But that webpage
doesn't seem like any support webpage.

Good luck,

 Jeremy C. Reed