[Xorg] German Dvorak Layout for Xkb and Greek Letters Extension

Christian Mertes c_mertes at t-online.de
Wed Jun 9 14:05:42 PDT 2004

Hello,

I hope I got the right lists to post to. I wrote an Xkb variant
for the Dvorak Layout to include German umlauts and various
other characters because the current Dvorak symbols file lacks a
de variant AFAICS.

Furthermore I wrote a variant to add the functionality to map
the Greek alphabet to the windows keys (of course provided that
you've got them) to any Dvorak layout.

The attached file is meant to be just appended to
/usr/X11/lib/X11/xkb/symbols/pc/dvorak so no real patch file is
necessary.

Any suggestions are highly welcome. Kind regards,

	Christian

--
-mudd1 at jabber.org-----------ooO--(_)--Ooo-------| |--------- / \ MAIL AND NEWS