[Xorg] Next X.Org Foundation release plan

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Sun Jul 11 11:15:55 PDT 2004

On Gwe, 2004-07-09 at 18:54, Kevin E Martin wrote:
> - Is the DRI support up-to-date or are there additional bug fixes that
>   need to be applied to the tree?

Unichrome has a couple of funnies - I've committed the fix for
unichrome not actually compiling. There is another bug you can see
with tuxracer's background. I believe looking at other drivers that the
colour clear setting is wrong (it takes the float and multiplies by
255.0 before clamping while the sis driver for example assumes the
passed colours are floats already in 0-255 range).

In general the DRI in Xorg CVS is an order of magnitude superior to the
last Xorg, even allowing for bugs.

Sadly, while I have sis6326 dri building again it won't be ready in time
8)