Rage 128 testing

Vladimir Dergachev volodya at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 23 17:58:09 PST 2004

No, these are for Rage128 only.

However, mach64 driver in X.org CVS does have some code for All-in-Wonder
cards, however I have never had a chance to test it or have a thorough
look at it. This code was ported by Marc Aurele..

As for standby mode, try specifying Option "compositesync" "on" (or "off",
don't know which one), maybe it will help.

                      best

                        Vladimir Dergachev