Rage 128 testing

Simon "Sturmflut" Raffeiner sturmflut at lieberbiber.de
Thu Dec 23 15:41:49 PST 2004

Hi,

do these patches also include changes to the mach64 part of the ati
driver? I have an "ATI Technologies Inc 3D Rage II+ 215GTB [Mach64 GTB]
(rev 9a)" which doesn't run with the ati drivers. According to the log
files everything is fine but shortly after starting X the display (tried
it with two different TFT displays) just turns off into standby mode
without an error, regardless of resolution or color depth.

Regards,

Simon "Sturmflut" Raffeiner