Docs on xkbdata vs. xkeyboard-config for modular release

Sat Nov 19 00:55:10 PST 2005

Alan Coopersmith wrote:
>    At this time it is likely that xkbdata will be replaced by
>    xkeyboard-config in a future releae of the Xorg modular tree

That should be "release" of course.

On a related note, due to this plan, when trawling the Xorg bug
database, I've generally been reassigning requests for new languages
and internet/media keyboard layouts to the xkb-config bugzilla.
If anyone disagrees with doing this, please let me know and we can
discuss what a better way to handle them would be.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com