kdrive and xgl DDXes

Thu Jun 23 08:06:09 PDT 2005

Adam Jackson wrote:
> How do people feel about including the kdrive and xgl DDXes in 7.0?
>
> I'd really like to see them included in 7.0, but that may not reflect the
> distributor perspective.  Comments?

Can they be done as separate modules that just happen to be released at
the same time as 7.0, work with 7.0, but aren't officially blessed as
a formal part of the 7.0 release?   (At one point we discussed having
a "contrib" release or set of modules for things that weren't formally
part of the release but could be used with it.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com