c++: command not found

Allen Graves graves_allen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 10:58:21 EST 2005

Thanks, Dave ... It's good to know that there are real
people working on this... ( you're working for real
people, by-the-way ).

You gave me a clue ( little did you know )... but
let's not let s get carried away, please..? I'm a
newbie ( relatively... ) and, by the way ( after MUCH
figuring...) I DID get CVS crap( 6.8.2.. which doesn't
compile for me ...? ) the tarballs are ill-explained (
for a newbie), and

I WASN'T using 6.8.2 until I realized how far from
making everything work together you  fools were...

All my love, Allen