c++: command not found

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:44:58 EST 2005

On 7/15/05, Allen Graves <graves_allen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> So how do I fix it...? DAMN IT!!! All I've wanted is
> to compile an 6.8.2. tree so I can FRICKEN!!!! get my
> 9600XT ATI tv-tuner working w/ATI.2... GODDAMN IT
> ..you guys are incredible in your knowledge of
> coding...

My my.... I suppose the we were meant to ring the psychic hotline and
ask them what you wanted to do because up until now there was no
mention of you using 6.8.2 you in fact said nothing about it...
anyways you should ask on the X.org list and not the modular list if
you want 6.8.2..

or could just feck off and get bloody tarballs from the FTP site?

Dave.