Xlib directory shuffle

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri Jul 15 11:02:10 EST 2005

I discovered that I was mis-linking all of the i18n modules inside of
Xlib -- they need -lX11 so that dlopen will allow them to get loaded
inside Xlib and correctly resolve Xlib symbols in the module.

So, they need to be built after Xlib in this case.

However, when built as a part of Xlib (no modules), they need to be
compiled before Xlib so that Xlib can link them in.

Right now, the modules are built in X11/src/xlibi18n, which means
they're always built before the main library.

I'm going to move them to X11/modules so they can be built in the needed
order.

To do this, I'm just going to mangle the repository directly so that we
aren't left with a bunch of garbage afterwards.

Please anticipate weird problems when checking out to an existing source
directory; deleting and re-checking out should fix anything wrong. If
not, whine at me and I'll fix CVS.

-keith