Modularization development notes [was Re: RFA sent to the ArchWG]

Thu Apr 14 13:54:07 PDT 2005

Kevin E Martin wrote:
>>  - xc/programs/cxpm
 >>  - xc/programs/sxpm

Would these return to being part of the libXpm module, as
they were before XFree86 pulled the XPM package into extras?

>>  - xc/programs/fc-cache
>>  - xc/programs/fc-lang
>>  - xc/programs/fc-list

Those should come from the fontconfig package shouldn't they?

>>  - xc/lib/fontconfig
>>  - xc/lib/freetype2

Should these continue to be duplicated in our CVS or just come from their
upstream sources?  (For fontconfig I suppose it's mostly a matter of which
directory on fd.o Keith wants to keep it in.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com