Modularization development notes [was Re: RFA sent to the ArchWG]

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Thu Apr 14 13:42:31 PDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 12:45:03AM -0400, Kevin E Martin wrote:
> I've attached the first cut at the list of components within each module
> below.  I have again marked a few places with [***] where I specifically
> would like to have feedback, but feel free to make suggestions on which
> components should be moved to other modules.

I forgot to add a comment where I included the man pages from xc/doc/man
in the lib module (thanks go to Jesse Barnes for pointing it out).

My intent was not to make them a separate component, but rather the man
pages for each library will be added to their corresponding library
component.  For example, the Xt man pages will be added to the Xt
component in the lib module, and so forth for each set of man pages.

Kevin