[Xorg-driver-geode] GX by natsemi/cyrix on WYSE

scott lorberbaum ugascottl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:37:18 PDT 2010

here is the output of lspci -v

you are right we have the 5530.........so is there any way to run an old
driver or older version of X or anything to that extent?

lspci -v output:

00:00.0 Host bridge: Cyrix Corporation PCI Master
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0

00:0f.0 Ethernet controller: National Semiconductor Corporation DP83815
(MacPhyter) Ethernet Controller
        Subsystem: National Semiconductor Corporation DP83815
(MacPhyter) Ethernet Controller
        I/O ports at ef00 [size=256]
        Memory at fbffe000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Expansion ROM at fbfe0000 [disabled] [size=64K]
        Kernel driver in use: natsemi
        Kernel modules: natsemi

00:12.0 ISA bridge: Cyrix Corporation 5530 Legacy [Kahlua] (rev 30)
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64

00:12.1 Bridge: Cyrix Corporation 5530 SMI [Kahlua]
        Flags: medium devsel
        Memory at 40012000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]

00:12.2 IDE interface: Cyrix Corporation 5530 IDE [Kahlua] (prog-if 80
[Master])
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
        [virtual] Memory at 000001f0 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
[disabled] [size=8]
        [virtual] Memory at 000003f0 (type 3, non-prefetchable)
[disabled] [size=1]
        [virtual] Memory at 00000170 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
[disabled] [size=8]
        [virtual] Memory at 00000370 (type 3, non-prefetchable)
[disabled] [size=1]
        I/O ports at fc00 [size=128]
        Kernel driver in use: pata_cs5530
        Kernel modules: pata_cs5530

00:12.3 Multimedia audio controller: Cyrix Corporation 5530 Audio
[Kahlua]
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
        Memory at 40011000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128]
        Kernel driver in use: CS5530_Audio
        Kernel modules: snd-cs5530, kahlua

00:12.4 VGA compatible controller: Cyrix Corporation 5530 Video [Kahlua]
        Flags: medium devsel
        Memory at 40010000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Kernel modules: gx1fb

00:13.0 USB Controller: Compaq Computer Corporation ZFMicro Chipset USB
(rev 06) (prog-if 10)
        Subsystem: Compaq Computer Corporation ZFMicro Chipset USB
        Memory at fbfff000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Kernel driver in use: ohci_hcd

Thanks,
  Scott