[Xorg-driver-geode] Update -- The RandR-"unable to setrotation"issue in AMD Geode LX platform

Cui, Hunk Hunk.Cui at amd.com
Mon Jun 21 00:59:13 PDT 2010

Hi, Mitch,

>I used xwd to get a screenshot.  Not only did it not capture the
random pixels, but the image wasn't even inverted! :-)

>What I've done is made an image that shows you what I see.  Note, this
is not the real image, it's just a simulation.
The first is after doing the rotation, the second is trying to drag a
window over the random pixels (I can't).

>This is with a VGA LCD monitor.  I haven't tried our LVDS display yet,
maybe they won't show on the LVDS display, because they seem just a
little off-screen.

[Cui, Hunk] As you said it has tested with a VGA LCD monitor, I hope you try the LVDS display and reproduce this issue, you can use the camera to take me the screenshots.
	From your given screenshot, This can not explain the problem. :)

Thanks,
Hunk Cui