No subject

Fri May 15 21:28:14 PDT 2009

specifications right in ROM, such as the battery capacity etc, so it's
best to get the specifications for the hardware and configure
manually.

My Linux configuration works when using the VGA output only. Also
thanks for your vendor Dialogue technologies who gave me the Windows
XP Tablet PC driver (custom) that allows me to have handwriting
recognition on my UMPC. You should request this to put on your
website, as it is a huge improvement over plain old windows XP home.

This email has been forwarded to the Linux driver mailing list, to see
if there are any other ways (through SW/Hardware interrogation to find
the specifications of the LCD panel you use. Your reply will be
re-posted on the geode driver mailing list so other users in future
wont come forward with similar questions. ;)

Cheers,
Luke McKee

Network Engineer
skype:hojuruku