[Xorg-driver-geode] Problem with 2.11.1 driver on LX

Bill Gribble grib at billgribble.com
Fri Feb 20 11:20:07 PST 2009

Hi, I have been using the Geode driver happily for a year or more on a
Raon Digital Everun, a Geode-based UMPC.

With the recent Debian Lenny release, Debian "unstable" upgraded to the
current release of x.org and the Geode driver, and my device's display
doesn't work any more :(

I first tried 2.11.0, and was getting reliable segfaults at startup
despite various changes of xorg.conf settings.  Then Debian pushed
2.11.1, which does not segfault for me but produces only a blank white
screen.

I am attaching my xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log.  The Everun has a 800x480
LCD touchscreen panel, which I previously got working with PanelGeometry
"800x480".  I have replaced that line with PanelMode as you can see.

Any tips appreciated!  I am not subscribed to the list, so cc: me if you
don't mind.

Thanks,
Bill Gribble