[Xorg-driver-geode] Problems with VBLANK

Constantin Zankl (Constantin.Zankl) Constantin.Zankl at stud.fh-erfurt.de
Fri Feb 20 13:36:27 PST 2009

Hi,

I have a Problem with mplayer, the Geode and an LCD TV im using to play movies. On the LCD I experience a „Rolling-Shutter“ Effect. The guys from the mplayer Team told me that there seams to be a Problem with VBLANK in the graphic driver.

So my Question is, is VBLANK handelt by the geode-video driver or is it not? And who to use so that it fixes my Problem. Or how to geht synced output via VGA managed?

Best regards,

Constantin Zankl