[Xorg-driver-geode] RandR code merged into main tree

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Tue Oct 7 12:39:08 PDT 2008

On 16/09/08 19:36 +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Jordan Crouse <jordan.crouse at amd.com> wrote:

> >> On both Debian/Lenny and Ubuntu/Intrepid, it apparently offsets the
> >> perceived location of the mouse pointer (glyph location versus pointer
> >> physical location) by one vertical GNOME menu row and it makes the X
> >> server crash at random after just a few minutes. However, the garbage
> >> around the pointer is indeed gone in both cases.

Okay, I believe these issues have been fixed - I pushed code that works
in Lenny (mostly).  There is still a ghost cursor when you switch to the
VT, but I think I know why.

The only outstanding problem right now is the long standing problem in
Fedora that Warren reported a while ago.  I can't recreate it in
anything else, and its rather frustrating, but it really needs to be
fixed before anything else happens.

Jordan