[Xorg-driver-geode] The continuing absence of a release

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Mon Oct 20 15:56:08 PDT 2008

I know that October has nearly come and gone without a release of the
X driver.  I spend a lot of time trying to determine the problems in
Fedora with no real resolution.  Unless somebody else wants to take
up the torch, I was inclined toward releasing this week with the
caveat that Fedora users turn off compositing.  That was before the new
GX bug on Ubuntu came to light, so we're still in a holding pattern until
that gets fixed.  All the outstanding code we have is in the GIT tree,
so at least you can see what I see.

And if there is anybody out there willing to get their hands really dirty
with Fedora, please let me know.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse