[Xorg-driver-geode] RandR code merged into main tree

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Fri Oct 3 13:09:56 PDT 2008

On 16/09/08 19:36 +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> > I'll look at this next week.  Needless to say, the release will be delayed
> > by about a week or so, unless you want to release what we have now for
> > Hardy and hope to roll it quickly enough for Intrepid.
>
> Hardy only accepts critical bugfixes and/or support for new hardware.
> Final OLPC support and DDC fixes for CS5535 barely qualified.
>
> Intrepid is already in feature freeze and my best guess is that
> support for Randr 1.2 won't be given much priority.  Ditto for Lenny.
>
> In other words, RandR 1.2 can wait until we get it right.

Okay - so clearly we are still delayed.  I know how to recreate the
problem, but cursors in X are needlessly complex, so I need a litle time
to get a working test case that I can actually debug with.  It looks like
the original drawing problem is the more severe issue, and alpha cursor
support does nothing to fix that.  So I'm going to repair that first, and
go from there.

Jordan
--
Jordan Crouse